Accelerating Investor Interest in Mental Health
The COVID-19 crisis is shining a spotlight on demand for mental health services and investor interest in this segment of behavioral health is accelerating. Scalable service delivery models such as telehealth and outpatient providers of psychiatric care are in significant demand.
In this brief, we discuss several tailwinds driving investor interest, including:
- Growing demand for mental health services exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Highly fragmented provider landscape unable to meet demand
- New FDA-approved treatments with attractive economics
- Attractive value proposition
- Benefits of a scaled platform including being positioned to provide holistic care and adopt risk-based reimbursement
Explore our insights and learn more by signing up to download our guide: Accelerating Investor Interest in Mental Health.